Friday Links {02}

Wow, this week seemed to fly by! Yesterday was a holiday here in Germany, so we had a BBQ with some of our new neighbours. It was a lot of fun, and the weather was absolutely beautiful. The past few weeks have been quite cloudy, but we are finally getting some sunny weather now. :)


This bag makes me swoon!

The transformative power of makeup.

Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee - I particularly loved this episode,

I would love to get these chairs for our balcony.

When I visit Calgary this summer, I really want to check this place out!

After reading the book, Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell years ago, I am so happy they finally made it into a tv show. The first couple episodes have been fantastic! Here is a teaser for the show. :)

I am eyeing up these sandals.

This article gave me chuckle.  

Definitely want to make some of these yummy looking drinks!

This song...*tears* We listened to this song way before we decided to move to Germany and just really liked his style. But, about a month or so after we moved here, my little brother sent us this song telling us he was missing us. The song isn't necessarily about a place, but the feelings it evoked really resonated within me. Although Calgary is still home to me (because it's where my family all is), we have created a home here in Germany as well. It is pretty amazing how adaptable we are if we are open to change. :) Anyway, Michael Kiwanuka is a m a z i n g !

I hope you have a great weekend!

Auf Wiedersehen 

xoxoxo


Comments

Popular Posts