Dance

    As most of you know, my mom and I took a dance class this year. Well, Friday night was our big recital. It was held at the U of C, University Theater.  I loved getting the chance to participate, and although I had some nerves leading up to, and during the performance, I have never felt prouder or more beautiful.

My girls and I with our teacher, Ms B, right before we performed.

Dancing this year was truly a life changing experience, and I can't praise my dance teacher, Ms Barbara (or Ms B as we affectionately call her) highly enough! She is such an amazing person. I am really, really sad that I won't be able to continue dancing with my ladies. :( But, I am happy I decided to step out of my comfort zone, and do something that I have always wanted to do. I am going to try and find a dance studio in Germany, so I can keep up the skills I have learned. :)

Professional pictures by Helen Scott Studios


Professional pictures by Helen Scott Studios.

Comments

Popular Posts