52 Lists // No. 21 - Favourite Songs


This is a tricky one since my favourite songs really depend on my mood, but I will attempt to list the ones that pop into my mind. :)

Love more, worry less - Bipolar Sunshine

What a Wonderful World - Louie Armstrong

Brave - Sara Bareilles

Free falling - Tom Petty

Happy - Pharrell Williams

Goodnight & Go - Imogen Heap

Forever - HAIM

Vapour - Vancouver Sleep Clinic

A Thousand Years - Christina Perri

For Once in my Life - sang by Michael Buble

Home - Michael Buble

Duet - Rachael Yamagata & Ray Lamontagne

The North - Stars

Love They Say - Tegan & Sara

Quiet - Rachael Yamagata

Magic - Coldplay

Roar - Katy Perry

Better Together - Jack Johnson

Angel - Jack Johnson

Say - John Mayer

At Last - Etta James

Dream a Little Dream - Ella Fitzgerald

Hero - Family of the Year

California - Delta Spirit

Wouldn't it Be Nice - Beach Boys

Your Song - Elton John

Fade into You - Mazzy Star

Already Yours - Bahamas

Comments

Popular Posts