52 Lists // No. 18 - Ways I am Energized

Oops, I just realized I got a week behind somewhere. So, you get two posts today! :)



~ Going for a walk ~ Being alone ~ Exercising ~ Seeing progress happen when cleaning or planning ~ Vacations ~ Sitting in the sun ~ Coffee ~ Listening to peppy music ~ Spending time with people I love ~ Getting enough sleep ~ Being near water ~ Attending my dance class (man, I am going to miss those girls!) ~ Creating something, be it food or art ~ Naps ~ Road trips ~ Reading ~ Home design magazines ~ Listening to inspirational stories ~ Trying new things ~ Sitting outside on warm, summer mornings ~ Positive attitudes ~ Doing something nice for someone ~ Taking a shower ~ Yard work ~ Doing something special for myself ~ Achieving my goals ~


Comments

Popular Posts