Colour no.01 - Gold


Inspired by my friend's beautiful colour board posts, here is my attempt to show you my current colour obsession.


I am in love with this oversized clutch from Moorea Seal

These straws would look so pretty on party table, or in a drink!

I bought the ampersand from an etsy shop called StellaMinded. Not only is her work beautiful, but it came in the mail, bundled up in a fabulous little package, with all sorts of pretty details. I appreciated all the little touches, right down to the polka-dot tape holding the bubblewrap in place. I think this 'love' sign might show up in my house as well, in the not too distant future. ;)

This shop has some of the cutest dishes! I would love to sip coffee from this gold feather mug.


I want, no, need this Butter London Nail Polish! - I like this look of gold over the white polish.

 How cute are these heart studs? They would be cute for Valentines day, yes?

This print would look lovely in my bathroom.

Comments

Popular Posts