Belated Birthday Post - Cara

 I was almost 7 years old, when I got my first little sister. :) I was very excited when I found out I had a baby sister, since I already had two younger brothers. :) But by the time Cara was a toddler I wasn't so sure about this little person who wanted to copy everything I did. Looking back on it now, it was all so endearing, but way back then, it wasn't in the least.;) Playing barbies, dress up, and even the fights about who's fault it was that our bedroom was a complete disaster are memories that I remember fondly. Whether she is dancing, singing or just hanging out, Cara exudes happiness and love to all around. She has matured so beautifully, that I hardly remember the little girl with the wispy curls around her face. She isn't just my little sister, but a dear friend, and one of the most dedicated people I know. She works hard at everything she does and has big goals that I know she will achieve, because she is willing to do what it takes to reach them. I couldn't be prouder that Cara is my sister.

Happy Birthday Beautiful Girl!


Comments

Popular Posts