sigh...


I know Christmas has just passed, but is it too early to start my wishlist for next year??? Just kidding!!! I don't think I can wait that long! LOL! Gonna start saving my pennies. My favourite colours are sold out til April, so I have a couple months to save. :)



Isn't it just divine? You can find the rest of the collection here. I think getting a bag like this would help me use my camera a lot more. Right now, the camera bag we have is bulky and awkward to carry, as it only has a handle, and no strap. But with this beauty, how could you resist taking it everywhere you go? ;)


Comments

  1. that makes two of us coveting now! what a beauty of a find!

    also...

    tag!! you're it! here is a fun lil post i've tagged you in for you to be a part of :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts