52 Lists // No. 8 - 10

I fell a bit behind with my weekly lists, so here is a compilation post to get caught up.


Week 8 - List Your Favourite Albums

This is a tricky one. I usually don't like every song on an album, usually only a couple. So, this is more a list of albums that I like most of the songs. :)

- Stars - Heart, Set Yourself on Fire, In Our Bedrooms After the War, The Five Ghosts, The North

- Michael Buble - Michael Buble, It's Time

- Tegan & Sara - Heartthrob

- Adele - 19

- HAIM - Days Are Gone

- Jack Johnson - On and On, Brushfire Fairytales, Sleep Through the Static, Sing-A-Longs & Lullabies

- John Mayer - Continuum, Battle Studies

- Imogen Heap - Speak For Yourself

- Frou Frou - Details

- Florence and the Machine - Ceremonials

- Passenger - All the Little Lights



Week 9 - List The Places You Want To Go

- Back to the Big Island of Hawaii (Kona)

- Travel Europe

- For a massage

- See the Columbia Icefields in Jasper

- See a Cirque Du Soleil performance

- Visit Bangladesh (the country my husband was born in)

- To our Cabin this Summer

- To the Gym regularly



Week 10 - List The Ways You Can Cleanse For Spring

- Go through my closets and get rid of/donate clothing we no longer wear

- Wash down walls and windows

- Clean carpets

- Go through my filing/papers and clean out old stuff we don't need anymore

- Organize and make some prints from the pictures on my laptop

- Dust all the high and awkward places that get missed on weekly cleans

- Clean out my pantry of old and expired foods.

- Take more walks and enjoy the warmer temperatures



Comments

Popular Posts